Jumat, 28 April 2017

13 Reasons Why : Be kind and not being cruel to others.

First time i watched the first episode of this series, I didn't think I'd follow it until the very last episode. Cause I don't really like the pilot episode, all of the characters are annoying and the flow is very slow : it makes me feel bored.

But i don't know why, i keep watching it and curious about the life of Hannah Baker.

And finally,
I can say that : this show is really good!!!

Slow in the beginning and will slap you in the face at the end of the episode.

Have to admit that it is really hard for me to watch the final episode of #13ReasonsWhy

It's just painful to watch.
It makes me realize how important every little, unkind thing you say to someone can have such a huge impact to other people's life.
It teaches me to be kind and not being cruel to others.

There might be hundreds of Hannah Baker (out there) who might have committed suicide and nobody ever knew why.

And this show will definitely give a serious lesson for teenagers :

Teach them to be kind, not cruel.
Teach them to not bully others.
Teach them to respect women.
Teach them that no matter what happens in your life, your family will always be your first place to ask for help and will always love you unconditional.

'13 Reasons Why'
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar